- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from John Carroll University
- Master of Social Work from University at Buffalo
- Doctor of Social Work candidate, 2024, at the University of Kentucky
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Working towards certification in: EMDR, Theraplay, Progressive Counting, & Play Therapy
Director of Care Coordination and Director of Code Blue
Camille Arth is the Director of Care Coordination and Code Blue Coordinator for Southern Erie County at the Rural Outreach Center. She is currently receiving supervision in and practicing: EMDR, Play Therapy, Theraplay, and Progressive Counting. These interventions were specifically developed to assist individuals that have endured trauma, loss, and attachment interruptions. When Participants engage in these therapeutic services, she empowers individuals to safely process trauma and repair attachment with caregivers. Through these interventions she elevates individuals to achieve their goals.
716-240-2220 ext. 104