- Masters of Social Work (2019) from the University of Buffalo.
- Progressive Counting Certification
- The Integrated Mental Health/Addictions Treatment Training Certificate for OMH & OASAS
- Protecting Human Research: Ethics Certification
- The Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths Assessment Certified
- Trainings completed: Motivational Interviewing, Outreach & Engagement, Meeting Facilitation, Person-Centered Planning, Safety in the Community, LGBTQ Issues, Cultural Competency and Trauma-Informed Care.
Shauna Reidy is a Licensed Social Worker at the Rural Outreach Center. She provides play therapy and counseling to children, adolescents and adults. Shauna empowers individuals in the rural community to express their thoughts and feelings in a safe, secure environment. Shauna uses play therapy techniques to help participants enhance social and communication skills including self-regulation techniques that will help them become successful adults.
716-240-2220 ext. 204