Rural Outreach Center, Veterans One-stop Center offering services for veterans
A wide variety of helpful services for U.S. military veterans and their spouses are now being offered by the Rural Outreach Center (ROC), located at 730 Olean Road, East Aurora. The outreach program is administered by the Veterans One-stop Center of Western New York.
“The Veterans One-stop professionals are exceptional at navigating a complex system and assisting our veterans and their families,” said Frank Cerny, board chairman of the ROC. “We are pleased to extend their outreach into the rural areas of Western New York through the ROC.”
Veterans’ services offered at the ROC include:
• Outreach and intake operations
• Case management services
• Accredited benefits counseling
• Employment resources and services
• Peer mentoring services
• Readjustment counseling services
• Legal services and Veterans Treatment Court
• Financial counseling and coaching services
• Education resources and services
• Housing and emergency services
• Women and family services
Veterans in need of assistance are encouraged to contact the Rural Outreach Center at 240-2220 for more information. Appointments are available every Thursday at the ROC’s East Aurora location.
For information on services provided by the Veterans One-stop Center of Western New York, visit http://vocwny.org or call 898-0110.